HILLS Properties has an exciting opportunity to add a Full Time Accounting Clerk to our Corporate Office team located in Blue Ash, Ohio. In this role, you will need to be extremely attentive to detail and date sensitive payments and deadlines. Responsibilities include but are not limited to coding and entering invoices for payment, recording accounts receivables, reconciling bank statements, tracking and payment of utility bills.
Candidate must be detail oriented, proficient in Excel and have experience in managing date sensitive payments/deadlines. Candidate should have strong communication skills with a positive approach and have the ability to work independently and as a member of a team.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience required:
- Associates Degree in Accounting or (2) years of Accounting experience with another organization
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proficient in Excel
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
At HILLS Properties, you will be welcomed by a professional and encouraging team that will offer ongoing training to maximize your potential for success! HILLS offers a competitive pay structure and excellent comprehensive benefits package including:
- Excellent and affordable medical, dental, and vision options
- Health Savings Account
- 401(k) with a generous company match
- Paid holidays and time off
- Company Paid Life Insurance and Short-term Disability
- Apartment discount opportunity