Due to ongoing success, Hills Developers, Inc., a regional Midwest multi-family builder, is growing its operations. To facilitate this new phase in project development, Hills Developers is seeking a Construction Assistant Superintendent to help direct a new multi-family apartment community. Candidates must possess good communication skills, be hard-working, reliable, and responsible with access to their own transportation.
- Schedule the work of subcontractors and the delivery of materials to ensure that building and site schedules are met and materials are accounted for.
- Monitor and supervise the work of all subcontractors to ensure their work is of good quality and in accordance with the plans and specifications.
- Monitor compliance to our safety program by all subcontractors and Hills associates.
- Maintain all reports and logs required by OSHA and coordinate all required site and building inspections.
- Maintain daily logs, production reports, and approve all field associates payroll.
- Ensure apartment homes are built per site plan; complete walk-thru with the Project Manager per schedule and any punch list items
- Oversee the construction of buildings in accordance with the company’s plans, specs, and budget.
- Training associates and scheduling the work of subordinates and vendors.
- Strong construction knowledge
- Ability to read and understand maintenance instructions, procedure manuals, blue prints, and engineering plans.
- High school diploma
- 5 years construction experience
- Valid driver’s license and insurable with Hills insurance carrier
Hills is proud to provide an outstanding work environment, which promotes growth and offers a competitive salary, along with a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Exceptional and affordable medical, dental, and vision options
- Company Paid Short-term Disability and Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time-off
- 401(k) with a Company Match
- Apartment Discount
For this reason the company is continually recognized by Builder Magazine as one of the nation’s top 100 homebuilders. For confidential consideration, apply today!