The ideal candidate is hard-working and reliable with good multi-tasking and problem solving skills. Compliance with the company’s background and drug screening policy is mandatory for all successful applicants.
Hills provide an outstanding work environment with a competitive compensation and benefit package including:
- Stellar Medical, Dental, and Vision plans at an affordable cost
- 401(k) with exceptional company match
- Company Paid Life insurance and Short-term Disability
- Additional Life Insurance and Long-term Disability options
- Apartment Discount
- Paid-Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Continuous Training to set you up for success at a growing company
Essential Responsibilities are as follows:
- Assist superintendent to insure that subcontractors are completing their work with good quality and cleaning up when finished
- Assist construction superintendent with frame, punch-out, and other inspection work.
- Create final punch-out lists for subcontractors.
- Prepare units to deliver for occupancy to Property Management leasing personnel.
- Minimum or 2 years construction experience
- Valid driver’s license
- General construction knowledge
- Construction trade skills including but not limited to basic framing, drywall, trim paint, electric, and plumbing
- Basic math skills
Hills offers outstanding opportunities for professional and personal growth and practices a long standing philosophy of hiring and retaining outstanding individuals with long term success.