The Superintendent is responsible for the on-site supervision, coordination, planning, quality control, and budget control of the construction project. The ideal candidate is a decisive leader who is reliable and organized with good problem-solving skills.
Essential Responsibilities are as follows:
- Schedule the work of subcontractors and the delivery of material to ensure that building and site schedules are met and materials are accounted for.
- Monitor and supervise the work of all subcontractors to ensure their work is of good quality and in accordance with the plans and specifications.
- Monitor the compliance of safety programs by subcontractors and Hills associates
- Maintain all OSHA required logs/reports and the coordination of site and building inspections
- Maintain daily field logs, approve payments and keep daily/weekly progress reports
- Assist in identifying and training employee and vendor candidates
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in multi-family, wood frame, apartment construction over 100 units
- Proven track record of completing quality projects on time and within budget.
- Maintain complete coordination of the construction site.
- Ability to develop and update project schedules. Good knowledge of MS Project.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with employers, managers, subcontractors and clients.
- Knowledge of local codes, inspections.
This position is accompanied by a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, and vision insurance as well as a 401(k) plan with a company match, paid holidays and paid time off.
Hills offers outstanding opportunities for professional and personal growth and practices a long standing philosophy of hiring and retaining outstanding individuals with long term success. For this reason the company is continually recognized by Builder Magazine as one of the nation’s top 100 homebuilders. To see what an exceptional living experience Hills provides, feel free to visit our website at www.hillsproperties.com. For confidential consideration, apply today!