Leasing, Sales, and Customer Service Professionals, it’s time to utilize your sales skills and your love for helping others with a career in property management!
At Hills, you will be welcomed by a professional and encouraging team that will offer ongoing training to maximize your potential for success! Hills offer a competitive pay structure with bonus potential and excellent comprehensive benefits package including:
- Medical, dental, and vision options
- 401(k) with a generous company match
- Apartment discount
- Paid holidays and time off
- Company Paid Short-Term Disability
- Company Paid Life Insurance
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Greets, assists, and leases luxury apartments to all prospective residents who enter the community
- Ensures appearance of the model apartment and target apartments are acceptable for showing
- Responsible for processing paperwork for application approval as well as renewal paperwork.
- Creates all lease documents and facilitates getting all parties to sign where required
- Assists Property Manager in ensuring all property marketing is current, accurate, relevant and at its greatest effect
- Available to work 32 hours/week including some weekends
Knowledge, Skills and Experience required:
- Minimum of 6 months experience in customer service field, sales or property management
- Must have good computer skills and be able to navigate software
- Have good verbal and written communication
- Be able to provide great customer service to our residents
- Possess great attention to detail
Hills believes that each team member contributes directly to the growth and success of our company and that our teams are what set us apart from our competition. We strive to be above industry standards in everything we do. For confidential consideration, take the initiative and apply today!