Hills Properties is excited to be growing; giving us the opportunity to expand our award-winning portfolio and add an experienced and dynamic Leasing Manager to the team at one of our luxury apartment communities!
Established in 1958 by Murray Guttman, Hills Properties is a family owned company headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio. Today, Hills is celebrating 60 years of excellence and recognizes that we would not be celebrating our success if it weren’t for our amazing teams! If you are a rising leader, have a customer-service mindset and enjoy the thrill of sales, do not miss out on this opportunity!
Hills offers a competitive pay structure with a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Excellent and Affordable Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) with a Company Match
- Company Paid Short-Term Disability
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Desirable Apartment Discount at our Luxury Community
- Bonus Opportunity
For confidential consideration, take the initiative and apply today!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Recruit, train, motivate, and supervise leasing consultants while performing all required leasing activities.
- Tour prospective residents and lease apartments at the highest effective rent level possible, while maintaining a strong customer service philosophy
- Respond to resident requests promptly and courteously
- Oversee and perform lease renewal procedures.
- Assist in preparing all required move-in paperwork for residents and perform move-in inspections.
- Initiate, plan, and participate in resident retention and relations.
- Perform marketing outreach according to the property’s outreach calendar and the property manager’s directives.
- Perform competition shops and compile market surveys.
- Prepare and generate weekly and monthly reports as policy and procedures dictate.
Required Skills and Competencies:
- High school diploma or GED.
- Three (3) to five (5) years leasing experience.
- Prior Management experience preferred.
- Able to successfully lead and direct others
- Asserts a strong customer service philosophy.
- Maintains a professional image.
- Must be proficient in basic computer skills including property management software applications, Excel, and Word.