Do you enjoy customer service and an energetic work environment?
Hills Properties has an exciting opportunity for a full-time Maintenance Technician at one of our luxury apartment communities!
As a maintenance tech, you play a key role in upholding our high standards and reputation by maintaining all areas of the property and performing service requests for residents. This is an opportunity to really make a difference in someone’s day and contribute to the teams that make Hills a great place to work and call home. A typical day could include HVAC, electrical, small appliances, and plumbing repairs. Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including some evenings and weekends. HVAC certification is a plus.
If you are hands-on and hard-working with an eye for details, do not miss out on this opportunity! As a member of the team, we set you up for success by offering a supportive and encouraging work environment with ongoing training, a competitive pay structure, and comprehensive benefits package including:
- Excellent and affordable medical, Dental and Vision options
- Paid Holidays and Paid-time off
- 401(k) with a generous Company Match
- Company paid Life Insurance and Short-Term Disability
- Apartment Rent Discount
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Inspect and maintain all outdoor grounds areas, including pool area, in a safe, attractive condition.
- Inspect vacated units and perform make-ready process, including assisting with painting, dry-wall, and carpet cleaning.
- Perform work orders and repairs, including HVAC, electrical, small appliances, and plumbing repairs.
- Inspect/ log building lights, smoke detectors, sprinkler systems and furnace filters; replace as needed.
Required Skills and Competencies:
- HVAC certification preferred, but not required.
- Must have thorough working knowledge of building maintenance.
- Able to communicate clearly, both orally and written.
- Able to perform basic mathematical functions.
- Must be knowledgeable and skilled in the safe use and maintenance hand tools, user mover aids, cleaning fluids etc
- Valid driver’s license.
- High School Diploma or GED.